While oftentimes we take our morning rituals quite seriously, there will always be those days where we’re feeling bold and want to spice things up (or our regular decaf cup just isn’t cutting it). This Dirty Oat Milk Chai Latte recipe combines espresso with our new Oat Milk Chai blend, bringing you the perfect amount of balance to start your day off energized and on the right foot.
Dirty Oat Milk Chai Latte
Prep time: 5mins
Servings: 1 latte
- 1 tsp Oat Milk Chai Blend
- 1-2 espresso shots (depending on your personal preference)
- 1 cup of plant milk
- 1 tbsp Sweetener (optional, but maple syrup is our fave)
- Begin to make the base of your latte in a mug by combining the Oat Milk Chai blend with hot water and sweetener.
- Brew your favorite espresso.
- Add the espresso to your mug containing the Oat Milk Chai mix.
- Froth your plant-based milk. We recommend oat milk or a high quality barista plant based milk for the best, frothiest results.
- Add the frothed milk to your mug and enjoy!
PS: This Dirty Oat Milk Chai Latte is delicious both hot and cold, so don’t hesitate to pour it over ice to enjoy as an extra refreshing treat.
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your latte turned out.
Shop Oat Milk Chai Blend
Meet our cha-cha-chai. Spicy in all the right places, with the creamy-oat finish you know and love.SHOP OAT MILK CHAI BLEND