We believe that iced beverages should be enjoyed all year round. With fall just around the corner, it’s officially time to spice up (literally) your favorite iced coffee recipe. We think there’s no better way to do this than by adding some vegan Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam to the top of your go-to morning coffee.
Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam
Make time: 5mins
⅓ cup barista quality oat milk
½ tsp maple syrup
¼ tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice blend
1 cup cold brew or iced coffee
⅓ cup ice cubes
+ your favorite coffee fixings (sugar, plant-based milks and creamers, or maybe even some Baileys Almande—depending on the kind of day you’re having).
- In your favorite cup, add your ice cubes, cold brew or iced coffee, and favorite coffee fixings.
- In a second tall cup or mason jar, combine your barista quality oat milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and Blume Pumpkin Spice blend.
- Using an automated frother or a handheld frother (we can’t recommend our Milk Frother enough for an activity like this), froth all of your cold foam ingredients together. We recommend frothing for 45 seconds to create a thick, cloud-like foam.
- Pour your cold foam slowly over your iced coffee and enjoy!
Extra Fun Tips:
- If you want your Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam to be even creamier, try using coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk instead of a barista quality oat milk.
- To give your coffee some added pumpkin flavor, you can also mix 1 tsp of the Blume Pumpkin Spice blend with a splash of warm water, pour it over ice and then add your cold brew or iced coffee on top.
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram so we can see your barista skills in full effect.
Want to enjoy pumpkin spice in the morning in more ways than one? Check out our Pumpkin Spice Smoothie recipe for some inspiration.