A no-bake, dairy-free cheesecake with actual pumpkin? It’s everything our fall dreams are made of. Did you know, pumpkin is packed with Vitamin C, promoting collagen production and immunity, and is high in antioxidants, supporting liver function. So not only is this cheesecake vegan friendly and delicious, but it’s healthy too!
Vegan Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
Prep Time: 25 mins
Freeze Time: 3-4 hours
Servings: 12 pieces
- 3/4 cup Dates (soaked and drained)
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- Dash of Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Cashews (soaked and drained)
1 cup Coconut Cream
(TIP: For best results, refrigerate a can of full fat coconut milk and use the cream that solidifies at the top)
- Dash of Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 package of Soft Tofu (260g)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
*Bring all ingredients to room temperature before starting
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Pil (melted)
- 1 tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Start by lining a square 6x6in. pan with parchment paper.
- For the Crust: In a blender or food processor, combine the dates, oats, walnuts, and salt until a doughy, slightly crumbly mixture forms. Press the mixture into the square pan to 1/4 inch thickness. Place in the freezer while you prep the filling.
- For the Cheesecake: In a blender or food processor, combine all cheesecake ingredients. Start by blending on low for 30 seconds-1 minute, then up to medium for 30 seconds, and then high for 30 seconds or until smooth and velvety.
- For the Pumpkin Swirl: In a small bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, Blume Pumpkin Spice blend, and coconut oil. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust, then drizzle the pumpkin mixture, swirling it around with a toothpick or spoon.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3-4 hours, or until firm all the way through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your Pumpkin Cheesecake Swirl turned out.