Not only are they super easy, but they are also vegan & dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and there's even a gluten-free option. Dare we say, they might literally change your life? We don't think this recipe even needs an intro so we'll keep it simple... we just want to let you know that it's worth the hype and we hope these become a fall staple, just as they have become in ours.
Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
Prep Time: mins
Bake Time: 10 mins
Servings: 6 pancakes
- 1.5 cups All-Purpose Flour (or sub-gluten-free flour, I like this one)
- 1.25 cups Plant Milk (I prefer oat milk)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (2 tbsp sugar)
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1.5 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1.5 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice Latte Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- .5 tsp Baking Soda
- .5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 a Mashed Banana
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- .5 tsp Ground Cinnamon (or more to taste)
- Preheat a sauté pan to medium heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine apple cider vinegar with plant milk and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, Blume Pumpkin Spice Latte Mix, and sea salt.
- Add vanilla, maple syrup (or sugar), pumpkin purée, mashed banana and the melted coconut milk to the plant-milk mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and cook until you start to see bubbles forming through the surface. Flip and cook on the other side until golden brown.
- Top with syrup, coconut whip cream, crushed walnuts, cinnamon or whatever your heart desires.
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your Pumpkin Pancakes turned out.
Looking for more ways to use your Pumpkin Spice blend outside of the mug? These Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes are perfect for sharing with the kids (or just keeping for yourself).
Shop Pumpkin Spice Blend
A Pumpkin Spice Latte made with real pumpkin?! Sign us up. We swapped the syrups, dairy, and caffeine for whole superfood ingredients, so you can sip back with a barista-worthy PSL you can feel good drinking.