Perfect to spice up your afternoon or embrace your #TeamIced status in the early morning is this extra creamy blended frappe. To our caffeine-optional and Oat Milk Chai lovers, this one’s for you.
Oat Milk Chai Frappe
Prep time: 10mins
Servings: 1 frappe
- 1 cup of plant milk
- 2 cups of ice
- ½ cup vegan oat vanilla creamer
- 1 tbsp Oat Milk Chai blend
- 1-2 shots of espresso (depending on your personal preference, of course)!
- Plant-based whipped cream
- 1 tsp of Oat Milk Chai Blend to sift on top.
- In a bowl, combine your Oat Milk Chai blend with hot water until dissolved.
- In a blender combine your Oat Milk Chai and hot water mixture, plant milk, ice, vegan oat vanilla creamer, and espresso (optional).
- Blend the ingredients for approx. 1 minute or until smooth. Hot tip: you can make your frappe thicker or thinner by adding more or less vegan oat vanilla creamer.
- Pour the frappe into a cup, top with whipped cream and sifted Oat Milk Chai blend on top for some extra spice.
PS: If you want to supercharge your whipped cream and create a homemade adaptogenic version, head over here for a Reishi Coconut Whipped Cream recipe.
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your frappe turned out.
Shop Oat Milk Chai Blend
Meet our cha-cha-chai. Spicy in all the right places, with the creamy-oat finish you know and love.